Career EXPO FALL 2019 Rate Sheet
Thursday, Nov. 7th, 2019
Date: Thursday, November 7th 2019
Career Talk: (Career panels): 10:30am – 12:00noon
Career Conversations: (One-on-One Career Advising, Coaching and Mentor-ships provided by Professionals and Industry leaders) 11:00am - 2:00pm
Employer Showcase & Recruitment (Career Fair): 12:00noon – 3:00pm
- EARLY RATE ENDS - August 16th. REGULAR RATES ENDS: October 19th (EXTENDED TO 10/25 or once capacity reached)
- Preferred and Exclusive packages must be paid in full by October 7th for full promotional package value
Employer Attendance Packages and Rates
Standard Registration: Early - $250.00 Regular - $300.00 "Just in Time" Rate - $350.00
Government & Non-Profit – 20% Discounted Rate
Includes All Standard Attendance Privileges:
· Recruitment of Students and Alumni. Professional Networking opportunities.
· One table and two (2) chairs for up to 2 recruiters.
· Access to the hospitality suite
· Designated parking for employers.
Preferred Registration (Attendance & Visibility): Early - $375.00 Regular – 450.00
· All Standard Registration Privileges (Attendance)
· PLUS customized inclusion in event and social media marketing.
· PLUS Prime Table Location at event.
· PLUS one additional representative (Total of three - 3).
· PLUS complementary name sponsorship for one (1) BBC Fall Career Connections.
· Plus Career Peers (campus ambassador) promoting company brand and jobs.
· PLUS Resume book of Career EXPO students and alumni – scanned or electronic.
Exclusive Registration (Attendance, Visibility & Branding): Early - $600.00 Regular $700.00 Includes:
· All Standard Registration (Attendance)
· All Preferred Sponsorship (Visibility)
· PLUS up to two (2) additional representatives, (Total of four -4)
· PLUS inclusion of company brand and jobs on media platforms for 45 days.
· PLUS complementary name sponsorship of two (2) other BBC Career Connections
· Plus designated Career Peer to promote brand on campus
Extra Reps: $25 per Rep
Professional Networking and Coaching ONLY: Sponsored by BBC Vice Provost Council
· Career and Industry Coaching ONLY by business, professional and community leaders.
· Contact email@example.com for further information.
Shipping- If you are shipping supplies, please use the following address:
Florida International University, BBC
Career and Talent Development
3000 NE 151st St.
North Miami, FL 33181
Attn: Katherine Rodriguez
Fall 2019 Career Expo